The American Citizen Services Unit will be visiting Tromsø in November to provide limited consular services. These services are offered in regional areas to make the application process easier for citizens living outside of Oslo.
Consul, Katherine Reimondez, will be available to provide limited consular services on:
- Monday, November 16th from 9:00 am to 3:00pm.
Ms. Reimondez can provide general consular advice and can witness the signatures for various application processes such as;
- Parents of U.S. citizen children who would otherwise have to travel with the child to the Embassy in Oslo.
- People renewing a prior U.S. passport issued more than 15 years ago.
- First adult passport for those whose previous passport was issued before the age of 16.
- Witness the signature of U.S. citizen parents applying for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad for a U.S. citizen child.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Ms. Reimondez, please contact the Embassy for an appointment by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email what you will be applying for (adult passport, minor passport or register citizen for the first time). We will send appointment details and location information after we have received your appointment request.
After your appointment with Ms. Reimondez, you will take your signed documents/applications with you. It will be necessary to send all required applications, fees, and photos through the Norwegian postal service to the Embassy in Oslo for further processing. Ms. Reimondez will not take any applications with her.
For any questions, please write to: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Tromsø!