The American Citizen Services Unit will be visiting Stavanger in October to provide limited consular services. These services are offered in regional areas to make the application process easier for citizens living outside of Oslo.
Vice Consul, Luis G. Salas, will be available to provide limited consular services on:
- Monday, October 3rd from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 4th from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Mr. Salas can provide general consular advice and can witness the signatures for various application processes such as:
- Parents of U.S. citizen children who would otherwise have to travel with the child to the Embassy in Oslo.
- People renewing a prior U.S. passport issued more than 15 years ago.
- First adult passport for those whose previous passport was issued before the age of 16.
- Witness the signature of U.S. citizen parents applying for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad for a U.S. citizen child.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Mr. Salas on either day, please contact the Embassy for an appointment by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email what you will be applying for, (adult passport, minor passport or register citizen for the first time) and your preferred date. We will send appointment details and location information after we have received your appointment request.
After your appointment with Mr. Salas, you will take your signed documents/applications with you. It will be necessary to send all required applications, fees, and photos through the Norwegian postal service to the Embassy in Oslo for further processing. Mr. Salas cannot take any applications with him.
For any questions, please write to:email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Stavanger!