The registration for the second SelectUSA Investment Summit in the Washington, D.C. area on March 23-24, 2015 is now open!
If you run a business and are considering opening or expanding operations in the United States, the SelectUSA Summit will help you find the answers you need more efficiently, saving you time and money. You’ll discover more about how, where and why to invest in the United States.
Get in touch with our team at the U.S. Embassy in Oslo if you’re interested in joining our delegation to the SelectUSA Summit: Mr. Vidar Keyn, Head of Commercial Section – U.S. Commercial Service, Vidar.Keyn@trade.gov or +47 21308834 / 92440652.
Here’s what you’ll find at the 2015 SelectUSA Investment Summit:
- The agenda is packed with practical information; you’ll learn about resources, tools, and regulations to help you seize investment opportunities with confidence. High-profile business and government leaders will share their insight on the latest trends.
- Online matchmaking will enable you schedule face-to-face meetings with economic developers and officials to explore opportunities and learn about resources and incentives.
- The trade show will showcase investment opportunities and incentives from every corner of the United States – all in one building!
- The SelectUSA Academy will be held just before the Summit on the afternoon of March 22 and will cover the basics of investing in the United States for first-time investors.
Who should attend?
- Investors of all sizes: Whether you represent an established multinational, small or medium-sized enterprise, or a high-growth start-up, this event is for you if you’re thinking about establishing or expanding operations in the United States.
- Infrastructure investors: We’ll feature sessions highlighting opportunities to invest in infrastructure. Officials will be on site to share information on the Administration’s Build America Investment Initiative.
- Advisors, specialists, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations: Organizations and service providers that facilitate direct investment into the United States are welcome.
- Journalists: We look forward to working with you! Please register through the Summit website and contact the U.S. Embassy in Oslo for more information.
Learn more and register now at www.SelectUSAsummit.com. The 2013 Summit filled up fast, so don’t wait to sign up!