An official website of the United States government

6. Can you pay for your DS-82 passport renewal application online?

6. I currently use the same name as appears on my most recent U.S. passport book, or I have had my name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper certified documentation to reflect my name change with my renewal application.

YES                         NO