More information about Norway is available from the Department of State and other sources, some of which are listed below:
- Human Rights Country Report
The annual Country Reports on Human Rights Practices – the Human Rights Reports – cover internationally recognized individual, civil, political, and worker rights, as set forth in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international agreements.
- Norwegian translation of the 2020 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices: Norway is available here.
- International Narcotics Control Strategy Report
The International Narcotics Control Strategy Report (INCSR) is an annual report by the Department of State to Congress prepared in accordance with the Foreign Assistance Act. It describes the efforts of key countries to attack all aspects of the international drug trade in the calendar year.
- International Religious Freedom Report
The Annual Report to Congress on International Religious Freedom describes the status of religious freedom in each foreign country, government policies violating religious belief and practices of groups, religious denominations, and individuals, and U.S. policies to promote religious freedom around the world.
- Norwegian translation of the 2020 International Religious Freedom is available here.
- Trafficking in Persons Report
The Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report is the U.S. Government’s principal diplomatic tool to engage foreign governments on human trafficking.