There are three ways to report possible fraudulent situations:
SA Fraud Hotline
P.O. BOX 17768
BALTIMORE, MD 21235
Details regarding the allegation should include the basics of:
- Who committed the fraud (name, date of birth, social security number and address)?
- What exactly did the suspect do?
- Where did the fraud take place?
- When did it happen?
- How was the fraud committed?
- Do you know why the person committed the fraud?
- Who else has knowledge of the potential violation?
The more you can tell us, the better chance we have of determining whether a crime has been committed.