The Oslo Embassy serves as the bilateral Mission between Norway and the United States.
The various offices are:
- Public Affairs Section – The Public Affairs Section (office for press, culture, and educational affairs) provides information about the U.S. to the Norwegian public, and is involved in media, culture and education among other things.
- Consular – The Consular Section is in charge of American Citizen Services, Visa Unit, and the Federal Benefits Unit.
- Pol/Econ Section – The combined Political and Economic Section is responsible for maintaining the bilateral relationship with the Norwegian Government on political and economic policy matters.
- Defense Cooperation – The Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC) is responsible for administrating the U.S. defense cooperation with Norway.
- Commercial Section – The Commercial Section deals with all trade related issues between U.S. and Norway.