For U.S. companies
In 108 U.S. cities and more than 75 countries, the U.S. Commercial Service offers U.S. companies services customized to your needs and objectives. Whether you are developing an international business strategy, trying to promote your company in a new market, or looking to expand your business through new partnerships, we can help.
The Export Education website is a learning tool for U.S. companies looking into international markets. The videos provide information on basic steps of exporting, product preparation, logistics, legal considerations, and financial considerations.
The U.S. Commercial Service has developed a comprehensive video collection to help your small business become better equipped to enter the exciting exporting world.
Watch their videos at Export.gov.
Watch how the U.S. Commercial Service helps U.S. businesses grow internationally:
Customised fee-based services for U.S. companies
- International Company Profile – ICP
- International Partner Search – IPS
- Gold Key Matchmaking Service – GKS
- Promotional Events – SCP
- EXIM: The Export-Import Bank (Ex-Im Bank) is the official export credit agency of the United States.
- SBA: The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers loan guarantee programs for small business exporters to obtain working capital.
- USDA: The Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture has a network of 93 offices that cover 171 countries.